BA of Fine Arts at the National Art School, 2012 – present.
BA of International Relations from Sydney University, graduated 2009.
Exhibitions and Residencies
- ‘SPANK’ Group Show exploring the colour pink, Factory 49, Marrickville, Sydney, 30 Sep – 11 Oct.
- ‘Flashes from the Axis: Abstract Works’ Group Show, NAS Stairwell Gallery, 16 Feb – 16 Mar 2015
- Residency at Bundeena Bannisters artist in residency program, Bundeena, NSW, Jan 2015.
- ‘Marrickville Development Corporation’ Group Performance/ live assemblage installation, At the Night Garden, Fringe Festival – Tortuga Studios, 27 Sep 2014.
- ‘Experimentalism’ Solo exhibition, Adult Contemporary, ARI, Marrickville, Feb 2014
- ‘Temple of Science’ collaborative installation work, Rainbow Serpent Festival, VIC, Jan 2014
- Assistant to ‘Rabid Hands’ artist collective: reshaping abandoned spaces with installation, St Louis, Missouri, Detroit, Michigan- USA, 2012.
- ‘Freaktastic Makeover’ creator and director, roaming performance, various festivals 2012 – present.
- Residency at Big Ci Artist Studios in Bilpin, 20-27 Nov 2014
- Residency at Bannisters Bundeena, 13 Jan to 19 Feb 2015
Arts Organisation Roles
- Creator and co-Director of Join the Dots ARI warehouse studios, venue and performance space in Marrickville, Nov 2012- Present (Join the Dots on Facebook)
- Assistant to Performance Programming Director at 107 Projects, Redfern, Jan 2015 to present
- Creator, Director, ‘Cold Weather Hunting Lodge’ art market. (weatherhuntinglodge.com)
- Co-creator, developer and facilitator, ‘Drawing Club’ experimental life drawing workshop series, funded by Marrickville council, Nov-Dec 2014.
- Creator, Director of GroundRoots environmental online media project, 2010-2012 (www.groundroots.org)